SoftChips Sample Set - 6 Colors - 1 oz Total Weight - IV3-3636[IV3-3636]
Soft Chips - 6 Different Colors - Set of 6 Jars
These Soft Chips are an extremely light product, where these soft flexible color chips can add just the right touch to your project. Great for resin or epoxy projects, such as jewelry, countertops, flooring, and large art projects. Flakes will range in size, with most flakes being roughly 1/4".
- Colors: Snow White, Fawn Tan, Olive Green, Daisy Yellow, Brick Red and Sky Blue
- Package Size: Six 1oz wide mouth jars - packed in a clear retail package, Jars are filled by volume, not weight. One jar holds about 1 tablespoon.
- Available in: Single 6 jars per packages, 3 package bundles (18 jars) or 10 packages (60 jars)
- Material Type: Man made latex composite, extremely thin and random fleck cut.
- Color Process: Permanently colored and dyed flakes
- Color Bleed: The color is fixed and not will bleed if mixed with glue or solvents.
- Compatibility: The color is not effected by resins, solvents, but will be effected by high heat.
- Safety Issues: Our mica flakes are non-toxic and safe for use in art, craft projects.
- Suggestive Uses: Used in Decorative Greeting Cards, Flooring, Wall Paper, Paints, Fiber and Glass Arts and to create distinctive designs with our German Glass Glitter
These flakes are very soft and flexible, not like hard glitters or mica. Please note: The flake sizes and colored will have slight variations within a package.