Gold - Small Flake - Natural Mica - #311-4331[311-4331]
Mica Flitter Flakes in Gold, Smaller Flake size
These mica flakes are much lighter than glass glitter, and will range in size, with most flakes being under 1/4" in size. See Options for additional package sizes. Available in single ounce packages, 4 oz, 8 oz, full pound and kilos.
- Material Type: Flaked Natural Mica Stone - (not a man made material).
- Color Process: Permanently colored and dyed flakes
- Color Bleed: The color is fixed and not will bleed if mixed with glue or solvents.
- Compatibility: The color is not effected by resins, solvents, or high heat
- Production Process: Created from the finest quality mica flakes and high heat resistant pigments which prevents any possible bleeding of color during application
- Safety Issues: Our mica flakes are non-toxic and safe for use in art, craft and decorative projects.
- Suggestive Uses: Used in Decorative Greeting Cards, Flooring, Wall Paper, Paints, Fiber and Glass Arts and to create distinctive designs with our German Glass Glitter
This Mica is so soft, it's hard to believe this is a naturally occurring piece of stone. This mica is flaked, sorted, and color balanced directly for Meyer Imports. Because it is a natural product, with limited processing, the flake sizes and color will have slight variations within a package.