Blue Shells- Acrylic Flakes - 311-3051[311-3051]
Blue Sea Shell Flakes are a hard Acrylic flake material, with very small flakes (or chips) that are about 1/8" in length.
A great complement to the Meyer Imports line of Glass Glitter, these micro beads are perfect for any scrapbook, papercraft or jewelry project.
- Material Type: Flaked colored Acrylic Flakes
- Color Process: Permanently colored and dyed flakes
- Color Bleed: The color is fixed and not will bleed if mixed with glue or solvents.
- Compatibility: The color is not effected by resins, solvents, or high heat
- Production Process: Created from the finest quality mica flakes and high heat resistant pigments which prevents any possible bleeding of color during application
- Safety Issues: Our mica flakes are non-toxic and safe for use in art, craft and decorative projects.
- Suggestive Uses: Used in Decorative Greeting Cards, Flooring, Wall Paper, Paints, Fiber and Glass Arts and to create distinctive designs with our German Glass Glitter